HOW WE'RE KEEPING YOU SAFE & ENTERTAINED
We created Mysterium to be a place people could get together and have fun in real life. We need that now more than ever and with the steps we’ve taken to keep you safe, Mysterium is perfect for physically distant socializing.
The changes we made below ensure Mysterium is a safe place to be with family and friends.
1) As of April 1st 2021, our games will no longer be automatically private. If you would like for only your group to participate in the escape room, we have private game options available.
2) Our staff will have their temperature taken when showing up to work. Anyone with a fever or not feeling well will be sent home. Staff will be taking every precaution available to maintain safety like wearing masks and staying 6 feet away from customers and other employees.
3) Hand sanitizer will be readily available for both staff and patrons.
4) We will provide masks and disposable gloves for any player requesting them.
5) We have added additional time between games to make sure we can thoroughly clean and sanitize the rooms after each and every game.
Finally, we want to say thank you. Being able to create games and entertaining people is our dream come true. While this is a difficult time for everyone, by following the steps above we can provide a safer and fun environment for everyone.